The Community Based Program provides caring teachers to visit the homes of severely disabled students who are homebound.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Have already been determined to be a student who is severely disabled
- Meet the same requirements as students applying for the Homebound/Hospitalized Instructional Program
For Information on How to Apply for Homebound Educational Services through the Community Based Program:
- See the webpage labeled “Homebound” and follow the same instructions
For further information:
- We are happy to answer your questions any time, please call.
- Brucie Ball Educational Center (305) 514-5100